Monday, September 15, 2008

Are You In Love? Find Out if You Love Your Partner For Real

The title of this little checklist caught my eye and although I already know I love my husband very much, I was curious as to what this little quiz would say so I took it. It's actually a great list of specific things we can do to improve our relationships. Here is what it said about me:




Your Love Score Is: 85



It's truly love. You have an amazing partner and a wonderful relationship. Your relationship isn't perfect, but you know how to work with each other to make it better. You both listen to one another, give freely, and do your best to make things work. While you have ups and downs like any other couple, you're good at getting through the bad times together. And although you find it easy to love your partner, you understand that lasting love doesn't come easily. You are both willing to give this relationship everything you have. And luckily, that's all it takes to make it work.

Why not take this little short quiz and see what it says about you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man- I only scored a 60...it says

"It's love, but it's definitely not ideal. Your relationship brings a lot of heartache too.
On an average day, you are happy and content with your partner. But there are a lot of problems under the surface.

Maybe your relationship has a lot of baggage. Or maybe you don't communicate with each other as well as you could.
Either way, you both have a bit of resentment toward one another... whether you'll admit it or not.

You can get the love you want. It may be possible in this relationship, but there are no guarantees.
Do your best to listen more, communicate better, and compromise as much as you can. Give it your best before you give up."


I suppose after 11 years together, 8 years of marriage, 3 kids, and a few hard times it is a bit different than it would have been years ago! Oh well...

Anonymous said...

That was a little scary and interesting. I got an 80. I guess I passed!

Angel said...

I scored 90. It said basically the same thing as yours did. I like these tests.

Karen and Gerard said...

Josie--hope this didn't disturb you too much but hopefully it will be helpful to at least give you some things you may want to try to work on.

Carol--I was actually surprised my results weren't higher, but it was the family questions that messed mine up.

Angel--Congratulations on getting the highest score so far!

Post a Comment