Friday, September 26, 2008

What Does Your Handbag Say About Your Personality?

I thought this sounded a bit dumb but was curious as to what it would say so took the little quiz for fun. It turns out that it very accurately sums up personality! The only thing is based on which purse I use, one says I am low maintenance and adapt to a variety of situations and the other says just the opposite: that I am high maintenance and feel lost outside my normal environment. This is even accurate because sometimes I adapt easily but other times I feel uncomfortable.




What Your Handbag Says About You

You tend to be on high alert. You are very aware of your surroundings.
You are a low maintenance person. You can adapt to a variety of situations.
You are an organized and together person. You are competent and successful.
You are practical and down to earth. You tend to be a rather reserved and quiet person.

Here are my results based on my purse I carry on Sundays. It's a cheetah that I named Spotty. It's actually a little backpack, but I use it as a purse. My husband got it for me because I don't usually carry a purse so on Sundays would sometimes forget it. Knowing I love animals, he figured if I had one like this, I'd remember it. He's right!

You tend to be on high alert. You are very aware of your surroundings.
You are a high maintenance person. You feel lost outside of your normal environment.
You are an organized and together person. You are competent and successful.
You are practical and down to earth. You tend to be a rather reserved and quiet person.
You are a very unique and special person. There's no one else who is anything like you. (Is this a nice way of calling me strange?)

4 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Interesting! I'll have to see what my many handbags say about me. I think Spotty says that you are fun, a caring and compassionate person and an animal lover!

The Silver Age Sara said...

I really enjoy when you post the results of the quizzes. It helps us to know you better and then we get to go take the quizzes. It's been lots of fun.
I love your Spotty purse. He's adorable.

Karen and Gerard said...

I'm glad you like these "personality" things. I think they're fun and Spotty is very pleased that you like him! He only gets out to see people once a week!

aybi said...

this is really interesting. I have different handbags too, that i carry whenever i go to church. love your blog! God bless!

Post a Comment