Thursday, September 4, 2008

Love Your Blog Award

I want to thank Tahtimbo at Everyday Living for this nice award. It's always encouraging to hear that people like my blog and I am honored to accept another award; however, I have received so many now that it's hard to find different blogs to pass them along to.

Here's the rules for this awards:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog;
2. Link the person you received your award from;
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
4. Put links of those blogs on yours; and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you’ve nominated.

Here's some more blogs I love reading that I will pass on this award to. I tried to pick ones that I haven't given any award to before:

1) Hipp is My Middle Name Although this blog does not have an Entrecard, I found it indirectly through Entrecard. This is the wife of Tony at Seeking Things Above. Her blog is about their family with cute pictures. I enjoy reading about other families so I like it.

2) Love, Romance and Relationships This is a blog I just recently discovered through Entrecard that I enjoyed reading because of all the suggestions it has to strengthen relationships. I thought it was quite interesting!

3) Cat on My Head I enjoy reading this blog because of the very unusual posts that happen to this person. It's very humorous and I really love her header picture--you've got to see it!

4) Life Blog Magazine This is another new site I recently discovered through Entrecard that has some interesting Christian related posts.

5) Doug at Retired and Restless This is a relatively new blog I discovered through Entrecard and enjoy reading because it's about everyday things and is well written. He just posted his 100th post!

6) Holy Cuteness This is a great blog if you like animals. It just has cute animal pictures every day.

7) Measure Twice, Cut Once I like this one because it's written by a dad who works hard and lets his kids help. Some of the things I've read about remind me of my dad.

4 comments:

Bola said...

Thanks for this wonderful award.It's great to be picked out of the blue.I love your blog also.You have a lovely home, judging front the front the front yard.

Shalom!

Anonymous said...

hi there thanks for the dropped and comment. You can copy the topr dropper by pressing the key [CTRL+ALT+PRTSCREEN]then go to paint and press CTRL V. Then crop the top dropper and save it to your document and put the photo in your post. hope you get it.

Jaya said...

Thanks for the award! I've given your blog a stumble.

:-)

Karen and Gerard said...

Thanks for the stumble, Jaya! I think that's a first for me!

Post a Comment