Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another Painting Project


I finally got the stackable shelves painted over the weekend that my dad built and used in his garage. They were just the bare wood and I want to put them in my rec room so I can move the games from my hall closet to the shelves and make more room for all our blankets and comforters and throws that are currently stuffed in my bathroom closet and our laundry hamper just because we don't have enough room for them all. Be sure to check my other blog, My Funny Dad, Harry for the in-depth two-part post about this.

My Bathroom Closet

Our Upstairs Hall Linen Closet

Our Basement Clothes Hamper

3 comments:

Daisy said...

I think that looks like a very hard job!

The Silver Age Sara said...

Well, to be honest our closets are just as packed as yours. Your project looks like it will be quite an accomplishment.
By the way, I hope you add the widget from Blogger to your blog so all of us who read it can follow it on our dashboards.

BeadedTail said...

Aren't closets so fun to mess with? They sure get used and I don't know what I'd do without them but they just seem to be dark boxes that collect all sorts of goodies.

Post a Comment