Saturday, September 27, 2008

What I Learned This Week--Part 3

I wondered what was up with all the pirate stuff on blogs on Friday and now I know thanks to Random Thoughts and Hijinks. September 19 is Pirate Day! (This is another blog I found through Entrecard.)

There's a website you can go to called missingmoney.com where you can search for your name and it tells you if there's any unclaimed funds that are owed to you. I tried this and it did show my husband's that we are in the process of claiming. I found out about this site at Hillbilly Heart.

I learned a new word this week: "crabilated" meaning not happy! I found this on one of Daisy the Curly Cat's Fashion Friday posts. Here is the link if you want a good laugh and to see why Daisy was crabilated:
Fashion Friday My Two-Piece Outfit

The Cleveland Browns lead the league with 28 penalties! (I knew they had a lot, but didn't know it was this many!) This week I'm picking the Bengals to beat the Browns.

You can see video clips of Wednesdays With Beth Moore at:
www.lightsource.com. I just discovered this today!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Heehee! Well, I did not invent the term myself, but it describes my mood sometimes very well. I try not to be crabilated very often though.

I hope your team will win! My team does not play this week.

Susan Cook said...

That's great your husband found some missing money. I checked this website, but as far as I can see we don't have any missing money. :( Oh well, it was worth a shot.

Post a Comment