Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Finally Getting Rid of the Old Ugly Mustard Color!


Today is the day I finally quit procrastinating and just do it! Since we've moved here almost 11 years ago, the kitchen had the one wall by the counter top an ugly mustard color. I figured that since I painted the upstairs bathroom and a basement cupboard that since it was only a small area, I could just do it myself and save some money. I already had the yellow paint leftover from when I painted the upstairs bathroom. The difference though is that for the bathroom and cupboard, I used the roller but for this wall in the kitchen, I have to use a brush. I am finding that it is different. Not only doesn't it go as fast, but I can't seem to get it on even and my strokes show! I'm hoping that once I go over it with a second coat, it will be okay, but if not, I'll be calling Handyman Connection again!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a color! I look forward to owning a home where I can paint, hopefully at a younger age than my mum. She and Dad just bought a condo a few months ago, her first owned home at 53. She is in pig heaven painting.

Post a Comment