Sunday, September 7, 2008

What I'm Learning Each Day!

It seems like just about every day I learn something so I decided to start posting these things and share them with my readers. This is a list of things I just learned last week:

Lots of cool things related to the zoo. See my post: "Being Seniors Today"

There is a Fantasy Football consultant that actually does this for a living.

When our TV picture disappears and just unplugging it for 30 seconds and plugging it back in doesn't fix the problem, unplug the Direct TV box and plug it back in. Then it worked!

Mold build-up behind the paneling is what causes the mildew smell in the basement.

man door: It's a regular door that has a door knob.

I just decided to start doing this so I had to try thinking back to things. This week I'll do it as a draft and list the things as I learn them which will be a more comprehensive list.

3 comments:

The Silver Age Sara said...

That's really cool having a list of things you learned for the week.
I'm glad you found the source of your mold. I had it in our basement and it drove me crazy until I got rid of it.
I learned the DirectTV reset too when we had trouble.
There's so much we can all learn if we share so thanks for doing that.iq

Anonymous said...

I like this idea! We've been having trouble with our cable system, and have been considering other options so I'm wondering if you're happy with DirectTV? And mold - yuck! we've had problems in our basement too. Good you found the source so you can breathe healthier.

Susan Cook said...

Good idea for a weekly post. Like they say, "You learn something new everyday!"

Also thanks for your visits & comments on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

Post a Comment