Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What Animal Should You Dress Up As For Halloween?

Need some help deciding what to dress up as for Halloween? I took this quiz and it said I should dress up as a cat. Funny, because when I did the quiz "What Should Your Pet Dress up As For Halloween?" it said they should go as humans! I never went as a cat on Halloween, but I like the cat costumes that I see some of the kids wearing. I always notice those and give them a little extra candy!




You Should Dress Up As a Cat



You are a shy, reserved person who takes a long time to warm up to others. You are close to those you've known the longest. (true)
You are crafty and smart. You may seem like you're lost in your own little world, but you're really paying attention to everything going on around you. (maybe)
You are not easily influenced by the other people in your life. If anything, you counterbalance their emotions well. (true)
You are intuitive and have a lot of wisdom to impart. Most people don't pay close enough attention to the lessons you teach them. (don't know about this)



Here's the quiz that said my pets should go as humans for Halloween:



Your Pet Should Be a Human For Halloween



Your pet tends to act just like a human. In fact, your pet probably thinks he or she is human! (could be true)
Your pet is content to stay inside, be close to you, and if possible, do whatever you're doing. (definitely true for the cats, Abby though likes outside best)
It's likely your pet is an only pet and hasn't had much socialization with other animals. Or maybe your pet is just simply super intelligent and knows that the human way of life is best. (Don't know about this????)

and share your results in the comments.

Tweet This

Tweet Me from Karen & Gerard Zemek

7 comments:

The Silver Age Sara said...

I think it's really great you got cat. I dress one of my retrievers as a devil and the other dogs don't like costumes so much.
I love these quizzes so I'm off to try it now.

Puppy on a Roomba said...

It said that I should be a little clown dog with no tail for Halloween, but I thinks I am going to be something buzz worthy and beeutiful instead! ;)

Puppy on a Roomba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

You would be a great cat! Both my daughters are going to be black cats for Halloween.

Daisy said...

I took the test and it said I should be Royalty for Halloween!

Sandee said...

You Should Dress Up As a Bear

You are a cuddly, warm person who is eager to give out hugs to anyone who wants them.

You are a very touchy person. In fact, you tend to overwhelm people with your affection sometimes.

While you are very sweet and caring, people should never underestimate you. If you're toyed with or taken advantage of, watch out!

You have an immense amount of power and strength. And given your fierce temper, you wouldn't hesitate to crush someone if he or she deserved it.

Yep, that's me alright.

Your Pet Should Be a Human For Halloween

Your pet tends to act just like a human. In fact, your pet probably thinks he or she is human!

Your pet is content to stay inside, be close to you, and if possible, do whatever you're doing.

It's likely your pet is an only pet and hasn't had much socialization with other animals.

Or maybe your pet is just simply super intelligent and knows that the human way of life is best.

This is close, but Little Bit has lots of socialization with other pets.

This was fun Karen. Have a terrific day. :)

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Mountain Woman: I think I could be a cat too. I was a monkey one year!

Puppy: Don't blame you for not wanting to be a clown. Your choice sounds better.

Healthnut: Send your daughters over and I'll give them an extra blow pop.

Daisy: Royalty suits you, Daisy. You are like the queen of the catosphere!

Sandee: I like bears! For once we didn't get the same results, although our pets did. I'd have to say Abby is very well socialized though too.

Post a Comment