Monday, October 26, 2009

First Commenter Award


Today I am honoring my first commenter ever on this blog. I couldn't remember who it was so had to check back. Do you know who your first commenter ever was? Mine was Anonymous and here is the comment left on my third post Missing My Cat Friends: "I love cats. Check out litterhouse.com to see my great invention."

The first commenter who left a name was BCarter and One Million Pet Pics and this was the comment: "How kind of your dad to take all of those cats in; that really touches my heart."

I found this idea at Tuesdays At Tonyas. You can join in too there if you wish.

Tweet This

Tweet Me from Karen & Gerard Zemek

7 comments:

Daisy said...

I was curious, so I went back to my very first post. My first comment was from a cat named Luxor who said:

"Oh, Daisy, this is a *cute blog! I love the pictures of you, and the one with your mom!"

Sandee said...

What a nice thing to do. I'll have to go back and see who my first commenter was. Excellent idea.

Have a terrific day. :)

Lin said...

So your first comment was a commercial???! Bummer. Glad to see your comments are getting better--although the Chinese one was pretty ridiculous. Some things never change, eh?? :) I've had some weird ones too.

Homestay Mama said...

That's a wonderful idea! I went back to my first commenter. It was one of my dear friends, Gramma2Many, who inspired me to start my own blog because I enjoyed her blog so much.

Lynn Kellan said...

This is a great idea! Without comments, blogging would be so lonely!

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Daisy: Kind of fun to see who your first commenter was, huh?

Sandee: That's what I thought too when I saw this on that other blog.

Lin: Yeah, my first comment was a commercial, but at least it was for something I might like and at least gave me another idea how to keep my dog from eating the cat poop!

Homestay Mama: I'm surprised you didn't remember that one!

Lynn: I know. If it weren't for the comments, I wouldn't bother doing it! That's what makes it fun!

The Silver Age Sara said...

Wow, Karen, what a great idea. I went back and on my first post, I had 3 comments and the first was from Teresa.

What a lot of fun that was.

Post a Comment