Monday, October 5, 2009

Two Missing Cats--Very Distressing!

Mr. Tigger and Samantha: UPDATED 10/7/09: GOOD NEWS--SAMANTHA CAME HOME! Please keep praying for Mr. Tigger's safe return.

Manny and Spunky Doodle: I was so sad to see that Samantha and Mr. Tigger are missing! I discovered their blog in July of 2008 and wrote the following because I was so excited to find another person who had a pair of cats that looked just like mine! I am praying that these cats will be found and returned to their home which they only recently have moved into. Apparently they got out by accident yesterday but haven't come back yet as of this morning. I would be frantic if Spunky or Manny ever got out.

In viewing blogs through the use of entrecard, I found another blogger at From A Cat's Perspective--Samantha and Mr. Tigger whose cats look the same as my Spunky Doodle and Manny. This is a very nice blog that recently reached 30,000 visitors! Life From A Cat's Perspective.: 30,000 Visitor Contest with Samantha and Mr. Tigger
[reposted from July 8, 2008]

Spunky Doodle and Manny are quite upset over this as well and Spunky posted about it on her blog here: "Samantha and Mr. Tigger Are Missing!". Please visit their blog to encourage their mom and let her know you care.

Tweet This

Tweet Me from Karen & Gerard Zemek

2 comments:

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Distressing indeed. My advice was to look very close to the house. Cats don't seem to roam like dogs do. I wouldn't be able to sleep or function if I lost a cat more than 10 or 20 minutes, much less overnight.

Daisy said...

I am even more worried since Sam and Mr. Tigger have only recently moved into their new house, so I am not sure how familiar they are with their new neighborhood yet. I keep hoping they will be home any minute now!

Post a Comment