Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Look What I Made! by Abby

I bet you thought I was going to write about my big poopers I make when I go out now, but that isn't it. When I had to stay at Bartel's after being attacked by the two big dogs, they helped me make a craft for my mom and dad which they gave them on Saturday when I had most of my stitches removed, so we both got surprise gifts that day! They liked it and put it right on our little table in the dining room. It's a plaster heart with MY paw print in it!  

(50 cents per legitimate comment goes to Caroline's Kids Pet Rescue for February in honor of cat appreciation month!)

Share this:

5 comments:

CATachresis said...

Awwww! So glad Abby is doing better :)

Lin said...

Whew! I'm glad it's not a pooper!! Hahaha!

You sure have a great vet to care so much and to do such nice things.

When we used to bring the fish in the house, I would yell to Joe "Hey, the fish made a surprise for you! He's been working on it all day!" He did not think that was funny for some reason. ;) How can you not think fish poop is funny???

BeadedTail said...

That's a very special gift!

Mike Golch said...

Abby,That was really nice of the gang at Bartels to do that for your Mom and Dad

Daisy said...

That is beautiful!

Post a Comment