Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Hopped Away From Blog Frog

Leo pouncing on painted frog at zoo.
Well, I did it.  I now have one less social media site to fuss with since I left the Blog Frog.  I never did get to understand the navigation of that site and hardly anyone ever bothered participating in any of my community forums.  I did try to participate in some communities, but just don't have the time for it.  I really didn't see any benefit of it and it was just a big widget on my blog that was never noticed or at least not used.

So long Blog Frog!  Are you on it and do you ever use it.  Have you seen any benefit from it?  Just curious.

(50 cents per legitimate comment goes to Caroline's Kids Pet Rescue for February in honor of cat appreciation month!)

 Share this:

4 comments:

Lin said...

Never used it. There are too many social sites to be at--I have to draw a line too. Pinterest is the latest--I'm not even going there!

Sandee said...

Never heard of it and am not interested in any social sites. I don't like Facebook or Twitter. A waste of time in my opinion.

Have a terrific day. :)

Rebecca said...

I think we are all suffering from social networkitis. Way too many! Glad to see you're scaling back, too.

Lucy said...

Oh, yes, I understand the need to break away. I think I had to sign up for Blog Frog for something but never participated. I just do the ones I like, many people do a lot for networking but I am not into all the networking.

Post a Comment