Saturday, September 14, 2013

Yippee--I Finally Got My Blog Background Changed!

Today I finally discovered the "secret" to saving my HTML code to change the background color of our blog from green to purple!  Hooray!  I was so frustrated but Sandee of Comedy Plus suggested that perhaps there was another place to save it.  So today, instead of just saving my changes to the template on that page, I also clicked on the preview and then saw a save tab there as well so clicked on that one and it worked!  I am relieved that I can finally take this off of the list of little things that bug me. Do you like the purple better than the green?

Thanks for your help, Sandee! What things have been bugging you lately?

Share this:

4 comments:

Lucky Lady said...

looks good Sandee is a good helper, have a good weekend,my shoulder aches that's whats been bothering me don't feel like doing much

Karen and Gerard said...

Lucky Lady, Sorry your should is aching. Hope it's nothing serious and it feels better soon!

Sandee said...

I really didn't do anything, but you're welcome. I love the purple too.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to all the babies. :)

Daisy said...

Purple is a pretty color!

Post a Comment