Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Mischief: Spunky Doodle Solves The Curtain Problem

We love our double sided cat tree right by the curtain near where mommy hangs out at the computer.  The only trouble is that it blocks our view.

Hey, Spunky, I see you made some peep holes in the curtain so we can see out easier..

Oh, I'm not done yet, that's only the beginning.  I'm working making a BIG hole for us! 

See, now we can see out much easier with a clear view!

This is better than waiting for a breeze to blow the curtain away so we can jump up behind it!  I can go right through it now, just like a door!

Aren't you proud of me, mommy, for being so creative and solving our problem?

Oh yes, Spunky, you are such a smart cat!  Daddy is more upset about this hole than I am, naturally.  He doesn't yet accept the fact that cats rule, but I am perfectly okay with this.  It's an old curtain and after all, it's not like we get a lot of company.  The only ones who go in this room are us anyway so I'm glad you are happy.  You are so cute, I can't be mad at you.  Guess I am officially a crazy cat lady!

Do you have curtains with peep holes at your house too?  What's the craziest thing you let your cat get away with?


Joining in with the Monday Mischief and Cats on Tuesday blog hops.

Share this:

9 comments:

Sparkle said...

You score points with me for not getting upset about the holes in the curtain! I think that is an important quality in a human if you are a kitty.

Holly @ A Pet's Life said...

I can see my kitties doing the exact same thing! They love a nice cool breeze by the window. I suppose we are both crazy cat ladies :)

Sandee said...

I wouldn't have gotten upset over this either. They need a better view so they handled it themselves.

Have a purrfect day. My best to your mom. :)

BeadedTail said...

That's very creative Spunky Doodle! Our mommy wouldn't have got mad either although Daddy might have but he's learning that we rule so no use getting mad at things you can't change.

GizmoGeodog said...

Gizmo kept banging away at the blinds till i finally raised them up about a foot so he had a clear view...Spunky employed a very efficient DIY method :)

Spunky Doodle and Manny said...

Thanks, everyone for your applause! I bet you are all cat lovers, huh?

2browndawgs said...

LOL those curtains are now customized. You could probably sell them on ebay. :)

Storm customized the door on her dog house because she could not see out either. It was that heavy plastic stripping and she chewed holes in it. The only problem, she ate the pieces which meant a trip to the vet for her. Silly dawg.

SlimDoggy said...

You have to be able to see out the window - mom should know that!

Gattina said...

Excellent idea to make a hole ! Humans are not logical, first they built in windows to look out and then they hang curtains on them so that they can't look out ! No wonder that you don't understand, lol !

Post a Comment