Friday, September 13, 2013

4 Friday Fragments (blogging, vacation, Bible Study, Sports)



Friday Fragments is hosted by Half Past Kissin' Time for bloggers to post a list of short things on their minds that aren't really enough for a whole post to give Mrs. 4444 a break for the summer. Here we go:

Most Frustrating

The most frustrating thing this week was when I went to change my blog color. It showed the changes in the preview but would not save it! GRRRR! I tried saving it four times and it never worked! What's up with that?

Vacation

Last week we were on vacation so I didn't do as much blogging as usual and missed doing Friday Fragments for the first time in ages. In spite of Gerard's hernia operation on Thursday and four other doctor appointments between us, we still had a good time together enjoying our club seats at the Indians game on Monday, walking Abby at West Creek Reservation, going to both the Akron zoo and the Cleveland zoo, and watching TV together (OSU football, Indians, Red Sox, Browns and Patriots).

New Bible Study

I started a new Beth Moore Bible study last week, "David, Seeking a Heart Like His" and am really enjoying it! In my Sunday Sharing post this week, I'll share some things that I learned from it so far.

Sports

We are happy! The Patriots and Browns are both in first place! The Patriots won 2 so far (the only team who has) and the Browns are tie for first in their division even though they lost to Miami last week.

We are still hoping the Indians make the playoffs and are pretty sure the Red Sox will be in it.

Share this:

6 comments:

RNSANE said...

It sounds like you have had a very busy week. Good for your teams but bad for mine - the SF 49ers and the SF Giants. Of course, since I'm in India for six months, I haven't kept up closely enough with sports. Too many other things to do during this visit.

My first post here is Carmen's Chronicles.

Beth Ann Chiles said...

You had a very busy week. Hope all is healing up well with Gerard and that this week is filled with more great stuff!

Sandee said...

Sorry about blogger not letting you do what you want to do. Do you need to save the color in more than one place? That might be the problem.

Have a terrific day. :)

Mrs4444 said...

I'm glad the surgery went well and that you wre able to enjoy your vacation. Congrats to your teams! :)

Rick (Ratty) said...

I hope the Indians make the playoffs too. Even though they're the Tigers' main rivals I still like them.

nancygrayce said...

Glad Gerard's surgery went well. Sounds like you had a good vacation and kept really busy. I'm not into football, but my husband is big time! I watch every now and then just to be with him.

I love Beth Moore studies and have heard good things about that one.

Post a Comment