Monday, December 24, 2012

Who Did It? (Monday Mischief)

Before

With the cats, I just don't put up greenery or a lot of decorations. I did think this fake pointsetta would be okay but I found it at the bottom of the stairs twice!

After

I'm not sure which cat did it, but I'm guessing it was Manny Boy since he likes going on the hallway ledge more than Spunky Doodle.  On the other hand though, Spunky Doodle is the one who likes knocking stuff off.  Oh well, no harm done.
We're not telling

We all wish everyone a very joyous Christmas!

Joining in Monday Mischief.



Share this:

5 comments:

Sandee said...

It's something different that needs to be investigated. They are also very toxic to animals. I'm sure they won't try to eat any. Not a good thing. We don't have them in our home just in case.

Have a terrific day and a very merry Christmas. :)

Karen and Gerard said...

I know they are dangerous for cats. That's why it is a fake one I put out every year.

SquirrelQueen said...

Two possible culprits, a nice mystery. I have one of the fake poinsettia too but so far the cats haven't bothered it. Oops, what was that crash? MOL!

Merry Christmas!

Sparkle said...

We kitties are VERY good at keeping secrets! I hope your Christmas is filled with all good things!

Mrs4444 said...

Little stinkers...

I hope you and Gerard had a wonderful Christmas, Karen :)

Post a Comment