Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"We Bought A Zoo" Will Make You Laugh




We went to see "We Bought A Zoo."  We were surprised how good it was!  In fact, Gerard got up to use the rest room during the movie, and I didn't even notice he got up, I was so into this movie.  It is way more than just about a bunch of animals.  It is about a grieving family and how they are trying to start over.  The little girl is very cute and the emotions and interaction between the teenage son and his dad are very believable and touching.  There are a lot of animals in it and lots of humor.  I absolutely loved the opening day of the zoo.  It's a real heartwarming movie and very entertaining and funny.   I'm so glad we went! It's actually based on a true story!

"It only takes 20 seconds of insane courage and something great will come of it." This sums up the whole theme of the movie in a nutshell.

Go see it--you'll be glad you did!


Share this:

4 comments:

BeadedTail said...

I haven't decided if I'm going to see this movie or not. A friend already warned me that something happens with a tiger but they don't show anything but it'll make me cry anyway.

Lin said...

Emma wants to see this soooo bad. I think we need an upbeat movie after the other one!

dtbrents said...

We are wanting to see We bought a zoo also. I guess everyone loves zoos.

Anonymous said...

On my To See list for sure!!!

Post a Comment