Tuesday, January 17, 2012

6 Reasons I Like My Owl Hat


This is a picture of the owl hat I got for Christmas. It was one of the things I pointed out to Gerard that I liked as we walked through Kaufman’s on our Black Friday shopping trip.

I like owls so thought it was both (1) cute and (2) kind of funny. (I like funny.) I’ve seen this style hats on teens and thought they looked a bit silly, but now that I have one, I see they are very practical. (3) It is light weight, (4) covers my ears, and (5) is warm but does not block my vision. You can laugh if you want, but another very practical feature is that (6) it is highly visible because of the white around the eyes. I get compliments every time I wear it!  


What do you think of it? Do you have any cute animal hats?  If not, I think you should give it a try! Hoot, hoot!

Share this:

5 comments:

Rebecca Mecomber said...

I like your owl hat, too! When the kids and I went to a store, we tried on a variety of really goofy hats-- moose hats with big antlers, Viking hats with horns, long hats with flags. I loved them!

BeadedTail said...

That's a very cute hat! A friend of mine on Etsy makes owl hats as well as sock monkey hats and she sells lots. They sure do make people smile!

Lin said...

I like your hat!! That is what I call a "Snappy hat"! And you look GREAT in it--I can see why you get compliments!

MarytheKay said...

I LOVE your hat, too! Anything that makes people smile or giggle is always a good thing in my book. And that hat is sure to make people smile. :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the hat!

Post a Comment