Saturday, March 21, 2020

Improved Version of Monopoly

Ever hear of Animalopoly?  We bought it from a gift shop at the Cleveland Zoo years ago.  It's just like Monopoly except instead of buying properties, you but animals and instead of paying rent when you land on someone else's animal, you pay a meal fee.  Instead of building houses and hotels, you build habitats for your animals.  Instead of going to jail, you go hide from a predator.  This is the game we played this weekend.  I forgot how much I enjoy it!  Even when I have to pay, it doesn't seem as bad because you're paying to feed the animals.  Now that we have this, I doubt if we'll play Monopoly anymore.  I won fairly quickly.  My husband kept landing on my Gorilla which is the equivalent of New York in the regular Monopoly game.  I actually believe this is the game that helped me learn how to manage money.

Share this:

1 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

We never heard of that one but I'll bet it is fun!

Post a Comment