Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Two Games We Gave Up On

In continuing our "quest" to play different games each day, I pulled out Upwards, but soon we discovered it was too hard and not fun.  My husband couldn't even find any words to make in three turns in a row and just kept turning in letters.  My mom was good at this one but me, not so much.  I was having a hard to coming up with words as well so we quit and changed to what I thought would be a much simpler game--Bridge It.  My husband said "This is the worst game yet.  Even Mingh wasn't as bad as this!"

In Bridg-It, a very old game by the way, all you do is try to connect your pieces all the way across the board.  Red goes one way and yellow the
other way.  While you try to get your pieces connected across, you also must try blocking your opponent.  It took only about 15 minutes (or less) for me to win two games.  I thought my husband would like this one, but he didn't.

Have you played either of these?  What did you think of them?

Share this:

2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

We've not tried either of those but they don't look too bad.

Beth Ann said...

Haven't played either one of these but then I am not really a game playing person. After all this down time I may have to become one!

Post a Comment