Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday Mischief: Bonus Meal

The Food Stash I Broke Into

Hi, it's me, Spunky Doodle (the "Spunkster") reporting on my latest mischief.  Friday night, when my mom was in a rush to leave us, she didn't close the food cupboard door in the hallway all the way so I was able to go right in!  I searched among all the bags of food and treats in there but didn't find any open.  This was a bit upsetting to me; however, I am not easily discouraged but started biting through the side of the new food bag that wasn't open yet with great success!  I managed to have a little extra feast.  Unfortunately, I was so excited about this great opportunity and my success, that I ate so fast I regurgitated it all over the bag and a little bit more on some material that was in there too.  I quickly made my escape.


Saturday morning, when my mom saw the crime scene, she was happy I only made a little tear in the one bag and quickly cleaned up the mess without even getting her camera for a picture for this post because our breakfast was already later than usual!  She was happy to see I am still spunky and called me her Spunkster, one of my nicknames that I try hard to live up to.  She was more upset with herself for not closing the closet door all the way than she was with me.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE! 


Joining in with Monday Mischief, Aww Mondays and Pet Pride blog hops today.

Share this:

11 comments:

Talking-Dogs said...

Close call, Spunky! Happy Memorial Day!

Sandee said...

Spunky Doodle - You're just the cutest. I linked this post to my Awww Mondays post because you made me say Awww.

Yes, a big thank you to all those that have served and are serving this great nation.

Have a terrific day. Scritches to all the babies. :)

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

Hey Spunky.

I'm more upset she didn't get the picture so you could show it off buddy! Great mischief, keep up the good work! :)

Your pal Snoopy :)

Mike Golch said...

good one Spunky!

BeadedTail said...

Mmmm, extra foods! Sorry they made you sick though.

Sparkle said...

Spunky, around here we call that a "Binga trick!"

Jackie said...

Spunky looks a little guilty in the picture, like hey it wasn't me.

Spunky Doodle said...

Thanks, Sandy! Wasn't sure if this would qualify.

Snoopy: I was anxious for my breakfast so can't really blame my mom for not going downstairs for the camera to take a picture first.

Beaded Tail: No worries, I do that quite often.

Sparkle: I think I would like Binga!

Jackie: It wasn't too hard for my mom to figure out what happened, especially since I threw up all over the bag!

Unknown said...

You go Spunky get yourself a little snack I won't tell ;)

Lin said...

Uh oh. Somebody was being naughty!! :( Too bad you got sick eating all that food though.

SquirrelQueen said...

Well if our mamas forget to fill the food dish it is our right to plunder the contents of the cabinets (if we can gets them open). Sorry you got sick Spunky but still a job well done.

Purrs,
Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

Post a Comment