Sunday, May 10, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up!



Friday my husband bought flowers for our porch and for the front section in front of our porch.  The assortment this year includes geraniums, merigolds and snapdragons.  We usually have success with geraniums.  Our yard has so little sun, it's hard to find plants that do well.



I enjoy our front porch and think the flowers add a nice touch.  Saturday, my husband helped me make my Top 5 Wednesday--Summer Covers video (it will be uploaded to YouTube Tuesday) from this spot which turned out great.  This is the best lighting I've found so far to shoot videos so I plan to make some more from this spot.  Think I'll be hanging our our wind chime this week.



I spent some extra time at the library this weekend stocking up on books I want to use for my next few Booktube videos.  This is just some of the books we got!  Manny Boy is looking them over, wondering why all these books are cluttering up his table.

This is a picture of a house we saw in our neighborhood for sale for only $32,900!  The yard is quite large as you can see, but it terrible condition.  The house looks small but not too bad from the outside.  I wonder what the inside looks like.

I had a very nice Mother's day.  These are the three cards I got:  one from both my cats, one from my wonderful husband, and one from our dog.  Plus, the pets gave me a gift card for Cracker Barrel!  We had great weather, no rain as was predicted.  It was a very nice day!  What did you do over the weekend?








Share this:

3 comments:

Sandee said...

What a lovely mothers day you had. We just stayed home and enjoyed the day. A lovely dinner fixed by my husband was the very best.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the babies. ☺

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad you had a lovely Mother's Day.

Lin said...

Well, Happy Mother's Day to you! What a nice family that gives you such nice cards and gifts. :)

I just bought some flowers for the patio and windowsills. I can't wait to get out there to plant them.

Post a Comment