Saturday, August 29, 2020

A New Place to Walk and Run by Roxy

Today I got to go to Parma Heights Baptist Church for a walk around the grounds and some great play time off leash at the fenced in playground!  It is the perfect place for me to do my zoomies and not get yelled at.  The video shows me in action and is very short because the Flip batteries died before I was through with my running.  It only shows the very beginning, but I ran lots more after that.

It was fun exploring the obstacles on the playground too.  I went inside one that looked like a big frog or alligator, not sure what it was and even found a big "bowl" of water because of the early rain that came last night and early this morning.



Share this:

2 comments:

Summer said...

It looks like you had lots of fun, Roxy!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure were having fun zipping along sweet Roxy!

Post a Comment