Saturday, February 20, 2016

Grass Shoveling


 My husband reminds me of the energizer bunny--always going, always moving.  I love that he does all the housework, washes our car, takes care of the yard, walks the dog several times a day regardless of the weather and but today he added a new activity.  He actually shoveled the snow off our grass and into the street!

It was his idea to take the video of him doing this--he was very pleased with himself.  He said, "I'd rather see all grass than that clump of snow.  Does anyone else do this?  The temperature is close to 58 degrees so far so I'm pretty sure it would have melted on it's own, but he didn't want to wait.

Good job, hubby!  Once again you make me laugh.

Share this:

4 comments:

Sandee said...

We don't have snow and I'm pretty sure if we did hubby would let it melt on his own. He stays busy too, but I'm pretty sure he would leave the snow where it was.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

BeadedTail said...

The neighbors probably find him very entertaining with all the things he does! We'd just let it melt on it's own and water the grass as it melts instead of the street.

Lin said...

Okay...that's over the top. But I get it. We had one little mound of snow/ice that just would NOT melt, and it drove me crazy. It's gone now...and I didn't have to move it. Gerard is definitely a go-getter!

Karen said...

He really had to fight not to do the backyard as well but I guess he wanted to prove me wrong so he left it to melt on its own and was sure to point out that it didn't! Okay, so I was wrong about that. Still, I think it's unnecessary, but then I'm lazy like that.

Post a Comment