Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Handyman Needed and Found in a Friend!

I've been tightening the top screw of our kitchen cupboard from time to time because I kept seeing the hinge being loose, but yesterday, the whole cupboard door actually fell off!  I would think it could be fixed but I'm not sure how to do it.  I called Thiel's because that is the company that originally resurfaced our kitchen cupboards 19 years ago, but it seems they want to just redo everything.  I don't think that is really necessary.  I think I'll try to find a handyman that can put it back up and fix it for us.  

Thankfully, a friend from church that I play pickleball with came over one night and fixed it within an hour.  He got some longer screws and we are grateful, although he refused to take any money for his work and time.  Thanks, Jim!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment