Thursday, June 20, 2019

10 Things That Make Me Happy (Writer's Workshop)

These 10 things all make me happy:

Sunshine and temperatures in mid 70s to mid 80s

My Husband

Seeing animals (cats, dogs, squirrels, etc.)

A cat on my lap

When my Sunday School class goes well and kids seem to enjoy it

Playing pickleball . . . even happier when I win!
Some Pickleball Friends at Elmwood Park

Easy work day when things work as they should and I do not have to wait on anything

A really good book that I hate to put down

Watching a happy movie


Seeing people win on game shows



Stop by Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop for more writing prompts and to visit other blogs.

Share this:

9 comments:

Beth Ann said...

That is such a great prompt! I loved all of your answers and the pics made it even better. I have to agree with many of your things that make you happy--cats on laps, books, etc. Great post!

John Holton said...

Yoiu know, I have never heard of pickleball before today. Looks like fun, though for the more ambulatory...

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's a cool list and we never heard of pickleball either!

Jenn said...

What a lovely list!!!

Madamdreamweaver said...

There is nothing better then a cat on the lap.

KatBouska said...

This is a great list! Come to think of it, people winning on game shows makes me happy too!...even happier if I win. ;)

Lin said...

Pickleball has come to Chicago. It's a BIG thing here. I am hoping to learn how to play. I like happy stuff on TV...like winners on game shows too.

Karen and Gerard said...

Glad you liked me list. Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in the U.s. I love to play--it's faster than tennis but the court is smaller so much less running involved. Strategy is very similar but Pickleball goes to 11 points (have to win by two like table tennis), only serving team can score and after the first serve exchange, teams serving get two chances in doubles--both partners get to serve before serve goes to other side.

Karen and Gerard said...

Kat, I tried leaving a comment on your post 3 times but it didn't work. I was just letting you know that of your 10 things, only the being productive one makes me happy as well.

Post a Comment