Monday, January 1, 2018

My New Pillow by Spunky Doodle

When Gerard and Karen got new "My Pillows" for Christmas, I got one of their old ones for my cardboard bed box.  I like it because it keeps me warmer and is soft.  I like to kneed it like I used to do when it was on their bed.  Just thought you might like to know what you could do with your old pillows.  Karen covered it with a nice blanket that we got from the Humane Society just for making a donation.

What did your pets get for Christmas?  I was hoping for one of those hamster wheels for cats but did not get that.  Maybe next year.

Share this:

3 comments:

Sandee said...

° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚Happy New Year
* Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*

Summer said...

Happy New Year, Spunky! I think that pillow was yours all along - it just took a while for your humans to acknowledge that.

Kathe W. said...

Happy pillow time Spunky!

Post a Comment