Monday, July 17, 2017

Happy Birthday, Spunky Doodle!

This is good!

Today is Spunky Doodle's "gotcha day" and she is now 13!  Since she is now our only cat, she is happy to be able to have access to her food any time she wants it throughout the day.  I can just leave some out for her on the kitchen table and she can get it whenever she wants.  I am happy she is back to dry food again too.  It's so much easier and way less messy! 

She is enjoying her sun spot at the moment:
This spot is just my size and nearby Karen!

Share this:

4 comments:

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Spunky Doodle,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

Have a purrfect Birthday, Spunky Doodle. ☺

Jan said...

Happy Birthday Spunky Doodle, and many many more. Our cat is only one year old and has brought much joy and love to our home.

Summer said...

Happy birthday, Spunky!

It's Kelley! said...

She looks great! Our cat, Gucci, lived to the ripe old age of 19. She was a tuxedo too. I miss her. Give Spunky a birthday belly rub from me.

Post a Comment