Saturday, May 3, 2014

How Do You Like Our New Blog Header?

I just realized it was long overdue to change our blog header from the winter pics.  Ooops.  I finally played around with PicMonkey to create a new header.  I only spent about 10 minutes doing it.  I see PicMonkey has added a text option which is great!  

I suppose the title of the blog could have been bigger and maybe I should have put Abby between Gerard and me with the cats on either end, but I thought of these things too late after it was already up and didn't want to spend any more time on this.  I still have to play some brain games, complete my Giant Eagle surveys, and organize some more of my digital pictures into folders.  Oh, and it's supper time already!  Time goes so fast on Saturdays!

Share this:

4 comments:

Sandee said...

I like your new header. I've had the same one for years. I'd need a pro to do it because I love Bucky Katt.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the babies. ☺

Lin said...

It looks great!

I would like to change my header and background, but I just don't have the time. I usually end up paying someone to do it because I just don't take the time.

Sparkle said...

I think the new header looks just fine!

Mrs4444 said...

The new header looks terrific! It makes me think of spring :)

Post a Comment