Monday, October 6, 2008

What Does Your Pizza Say About You?


I love pizza! I could easily eat a whole medium one myself in one sitting but I don't. When I worked out with a personal trainer at Fitworks several years ago, we would get a large 1/2 pepperoni, 1/2 cheese pizza every Sunday and I would have three pieces for lunch and take two for lunch the next two days. My trainer was not pleased. He said pizza and losing weight doesn't go together. I protected my pizza. I told them I would not give up pizza! I did, however, cut back on it. We now order a medium instead of a large and I limit myself to just two pieces per meal. It's not easy, but I do it. Casamel's is a little pizza shop about 10 min. from our home and we are regular customers there. I like it better than any of the chain pizza places even though it costs a bit more than some. It's rare when we don't call up on a Sunday to order one for pickup. I like it because their sauce is so good--it's not real spicy and their crust is good too, for crust.

Since I am a pizza lover, I couldn't resist taking this little personality quiz and sure enough, the results fit me 100%! What about you?



What Your Pizza Reveals

People may tell you that you have a small appetite... but you aren't under eating. You just aren't a pig.
You aren't particularly picky about pizza. It's so good... how could you be? You fit in best in the Western part of the US.
You like food that's traditional and well crafted. You aren't impressed with "gourmet" foods. (So true--I hate fancy restaurants!)
You are dependable, loyal, and conservative with your choices.
You are a flavorful and bold person. You should consider traveling to Spain.
The stereotype that best fits you is geek. You're the type most likely to order pizza to avoid leaving your computer. (Yup, absolutely!)

8 comments:

Daisy said...

Hooray for protecting the peetsa! My favorite is cheese flavor.

ruthinian said...

Hello, thanks for your comment on my post at the a carpenter's WIFE's tool box. I love pizza too and took the challenge and found out what kind of a person I am by my choice of pizza. Nice post keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I'm a big pizza lover too, I definitely could never give it up. My theory is that if it has vegetables on it, it's healthy, lol. I could really go a pizza now actually...

The Silver Age Sara said...

Oh, that's fun. I love to eat pizza and could probably eat an entire one by myself but I have any.
Thanks for sharing the quiz.

Susan Cook said...

My results were similar to yours but it said I'm a redneck! I don't know about that - lol!

Unknown said...

I love pizza too. So does DH. In fact when DH is sick, his two favorite foods to eat are chicken noodle soup and, in his words, "a big, slimey pizza"! Nothing like a little "pizza juice" running down your arm from a good slice of pizza! :-P

Karen and Gerard said...

I can see I'm not the only pizza lover! This is my most commented on quiz so far! LOL

Anonymous said...

I'd protect the pizza too if I were on the same situation. ;)

Hmm, which reminds me, I'm really interested in your tuna pizza. If you can post a pic that would be great! I'd love to surprise Johann with one. ;)

Post a Comment