Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What Animal Are You Most Like?

Since I like animals, I had to take this test! Thanks to Pamela at Life on a Southern Farm for allowing me to use the picture of one of her chickens.



I am a Chicken


I am naturally curious and inquisitive being. You are often poking your nose where it doesn't belong!
Collecting nuggets of knowledge is important to me. (See my "Things I Learned This Week Posts each Friday")
I enjoy knowing everything I can.
I am very independent and strong willed. (I am learning to be more dependent on God and less on me.)
I don't like to be bossed around, and I do as you please. (This is why it's a good thing I surrendered my life to God at an early age and seek to what pleases God.)
I am quite determined and able to take on challenges.
I will “peck away” at a problem until it's gone.

5 comments:

Daisy said...

If I was going to be a chicken, I would want to be one with a cute hairdo just like that one!

The Silver Age Sara said...

I just took the test and I'm a dog which makes sense because I have six of them.
I love that you are a chicken.
I always enjoy it when you share these quizzes with us.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for wanting to use one of my special chicks and for mentioning me today.
Have a great day.
Pam

BeadedTail said...

Well, it says I'm a koala but I would love to be a kitty! Very interesting though.

Anonymous said...

Well, I just found out I'm a chicken too - I really expected I'd be a cat or dog, as involved with them as I am. It was quite a surprise. And thanks for mentioning my blog above - that was sweet of you. Have a great day Karen

Post a Comment