Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thanks So Much For Your Kindness!



One of my very nice blogging friends, Mountain Woman, recently purchased the book I wrote about my dad called My Funny Dad, Harry and wrote a very nice post about it and me. Here is the link to her post: Spotlight On My Funny Dad Harry. It really made my day! I love to hear how people enjoyed reading about my dad. She had mentioned to me that she ordered it so I was anxious to hear what she thought.

She has a very interesting personal blog about her life in Vermont. Please stop by to visit. If you click the title of this post, it should take you right to her blog.

3 comments:

The Silver Age Sara said...

Karen,
Thanks so much for your kind words. I wrote the post because I so admire how you have chosen to honor your father and for the love you have for him. I hope everyone out there who happens by buys the book. It would make a great gift for a mom or dad for Christmas. It's a very heartwarming, wonderful book.
Thanks for letting me blog about it.

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I agree, I think it would be a nice Christmas present for someone who likes to read who has elderly parents or who is elderly because it's about fighting for independence in old age.

Susan Cook said...

Great post about your book. I clicked over to read the other post. It's nice you received such kind words about your book. Money's tight right now, but when I get a chance I'm going to try to get your book. :)

Post a Comment