Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Love My Sirius Radio, What About You?


I am very happy with my Sirius radio. Karen got it for me for my birthday one year and I love it!! I'm just curious as to the top ten stations you have locked in and which of those are your favorites. Here are our locked in stations:


1-Love
2-Pops
3-New Country
4-Prime Country
5-60's
6-Movin EZ
7-Fox Talk
8-Sporting News
9-E. Street
10-80's Hits


If you don't have Sirius radio, it's great because there are no commercials and there is a wide variety of music and talk shows to listen to. We got ours from Radio Shack. Let us know what stations you have locked in if you have Sirius.

4 comments:

Daisy said...

We have Sirius radio, too! My Mommie has Movin EZ, The Pulse, The Coffeeshop, NPR, and some classic rock that I cannot remember the names of. She used to have The Bridge tuned in, but then it somehow turned into all Springsteen, all the time.

Karen and Gerard said...

Gerard likes Springsteen so he was very happy when that's all they played on there.

I used to have a classical station locked in, but I guess Gerard vetoed it. That's okay though, he's the one who mostly listens to it. We used to leave it playing on a classical station all day while we were gone when Manny first came to live with us and was so upset. It helped calm him down some.

BeadedTail said...

I don't have Sirius yet but the 80s Hits sounds like it'd be fun! I just listen to my iPod via a stereo sytem when I don't want to listen to commercials. I'm not to the next step of being technologically advanced yet!

Karen and Gerard said...

Beadedtail: The iPod works. That's something we do not have.

Post a Comment