Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Love My Sirius Radio, What About You?


I am very happy with my Sirius radio. Karen got it for me for my birthday one year and I love it!! I'm just curious as to the top ten stations you have locked in and which of those are your favorites. Here are our locked in stations:


1-Love
2-Pops
3-New Country
4-Prime Country
5-60's
6-Movin EZ
7-Fox Talk
8-Sporting News
9-E. Street
10-80's Hits


If you don't have Sirius radio, it's great because there are no commercials and there is a wide variety of music and talk shows to listen to. We got ours from Radio Shack. Let us know what stations you have locked in if you have Sirius.

4 comments:

Daisy said...

We have Sirius radio, too! My Mommie has Movin EZ, The Pulse, The Coffeeshop, NPR, and some classic rock that I cannot remember the names of. She used to have The Bridge tuned in, but then it somehow turned into all Springsteen, all the time.

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Gerard likes Springsteen so he was very happy when that's all they played on there.

I used to have a classical station locked in, but I guess Gerard vetoed it. That's okay though, he's the one who mostly listens to it. We used to leave it playing on a classical station all day while we were gone when Manny first came to live with us and was so upset. It helped calm him down some.

BeadedTail said...

I don't have Sirius yet but the 80s Hits sounds like it'd be fun! I just listen to my iPod via a stereo sytem when I don't want to listen to commercials. I'm not to the next step of being technologically advanced yet!

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Beadedtail: The iPod works. That's something we do not have.

Post a Comment