Saturday, October 25, 2008

My First Contest--A Scavenger Hunt For You!

(I'm the skeleton in this picture.)

Now where did I leave that comment? Help! I know this is a long shot, but I left a lengthy comment about Halloween on one of the Christian bloggers blogs sometime last week and can't remember which one it was. Unfortunately, it didn't have SezWho on it so the comment isn't in my SezWho listing of comments. (By the way, this is a very nice feature that I wish more bloggers would install. I know it's a hassle installing it, but I think they got the bugs out of it now and if you don't have it, you may want to look into it.)

Anyhow, I'd like to do a Halloween post and use all or part of this comment that I left so if its your blog I left the comment on, please let me know. It was about Christians and Halloween and why I participate in the festivities. Perhaps you are one who happened to read my comment and can tell me whose blog it's on.

First one to let me know where I left this comment will get some link love and an autographed copy of the book I wrote about my dad--"My Funny Dad, Harry" (if you would like it and give me your address so I can mail it to you).

Here's a Halloween joke for you to reward you for reading this post:
Why was the skeleton afraid to cross the road?
He just didn't have the guts!

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, I have to tell you something. I am doing that same Halloween joke on my blog Monday! I prepare my posts several days in advance, so I swear I did not copy. I hope you do not mind!

Karen and Gerard said...

No, Daisy, I don't mind at all. After all, jokes are meant to be passed on, right?

Anonymous said...

karen that's difficult..haha. actually if i sit here in front of the computer i might find out. there was a time when i was an active commenter on blogs and i could also see you leaving comments. let me see if i can still do that...

The Silver Age Sara said...

I know I have commented on some of the same blogs you have visited but I must not have visited this one. I'll be on the lookout for it.
By the way, I loved your joke :)

Karen and Gerard said...

Appreciate everyone keeping an eye out for it, but I am not holding my breath. If I don't find it, oh well. It would have just been a nice start to the post I plan to write for Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen,

That's a nice contest you are holding. I hope someone helps you find that post. Good luck :)

This is Priya from SezWho here. I am glad you like SezWho and its features. However, I would also like to know the problems you faced while trying to install it on your blog. We have now updated our installation instructions to make them more user-friendly.

If there was anything else, I would be happy to know about it and try and make SezWho better. Please feel free to mail me.

Best
Priya
priya@sezwho.com

Post a Comment