Sunday, January 10, 2010

What I'd Like To Change About Myself IF I Could (Writer's Workshop)

I am pretty happy with how I am and can only think of a couple things I would change if I could: the necessity to eat and my hair.

I would like to change my need for food and be able to eat like a snake. I like going for breakfast at Hometown Buffet on Saturdays so I still want to enjoy eating there. It would be great to just have one good meal a week at Hometown Buffet and then not have to eat anything until the next week. Just think all the money and time I could save this way! If I didn’t have to eat every day it would give me more time for other things and I wouldn’t have to go grocery shopping. It would be four less things to think about each day because I wouldn’t have to think “What am I going to eat for breakfast, lunch and supper?" and "Do we have enough milk?” Anyone else think this would be a good idea?

Another thing I would love to change is my hair. Oh, I don’t mean just getting a different style or cutting it because that I can do. What I want is to be able to lock in a good hair day permanently. Once it gets to the right length and falls in place just the way I want it to, with it staying out of my eyes, I would like to somehow lock it in so it wouldn’t grow anymore and I wouldn’t have to ever get it cut again! Plus, it would lock in the color too so I wouldn’t get any more gray hairs! Anyone want to invent something like this for me?

This is part of Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop where you can find other prompts to join in and other participants.
Tweet This

Tweet Me from Karen & Gerard Zemek

5 comments:

Sandee said...

I can think of a few things I'd like too. Good hair days would be one of mine as well. I enjoy food so I'm not going to wish that away, but saving money is a nifty idea. Let's see...longer eye lashes is all I'd really want. Mine are fair at best.

Have a terrific Sunday. :)

Kathy said...

Amen, sister! As for food, I have often thought it would be nice if we didn't have to enjoy it so much, so that I could be at a good weight. For years I've been trying to think of food as only being the fuel it is, rather than something tasty and fattening.

BeadedTail said...

I wish food wasn't so good so it'd be easier to not eat too much! I love my hair so wouldn't want to change that but would love to stop the gray hairs from popping up from time to time!

Anonymous said...

A permanent good hair day, now that would great!

carol at A Secnd Cup said...

I never thought about eating like a snake but I think I might like to try it.

Post a Comment