Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 New Year's Resolutions and Smart Goals



Karen's:

Have morning devotions in den each morning (which means less blog commenting).

Have more fun--do something new or go somewhere new each month.

Work out at home at least three times per week.

Eat healthy--stay away from the donuts!

Be spontaneous at least 5 times.

Make someone's day at least once a week.


Gerard's:

Spend less money on clothes.

Both:

Read at least 50 books in 2010.
No Pop in 2010 except at parties.

For more New Year's Resolutions, head on over to Nanny Goats in Panties or link up yours too!

Tweet This

Tweet Me from Karen & Gerard Zemek

5 comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Wow! You've got like Power Resolutions. I mean, they're in your sidebar and EVERYTHING! I hope you have a super fantastic new year and thanks for linking it up in 2010!

Unknown said...

I am loving that you plan (i.e. resolve) to be spontaneous in the coming year. To me, that was just funny. Over all, I love, love your list. Both of them! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest to you, too!

Carrie said...

I'd love if you'd link this to my blog, too... it's a great list!

http://makinglemonadeblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/you-say-you-want-resolution.html

Stopping by from SITS...

from the desk of ....me said...

I stumbled across your blog from SITS and we some goals in common. Good luck on accomplishing yours. I would love to see what's on your reading list. Happy SITS New Year.

AiringMyLaundry said...

Great list.

I should try and eat healthier too but I can't stay away from the donuts.

Post a Comment