Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gerard's Thoughts About "The Bachelor"

I take notes as the show goes along so following are my thoughts about "The Bachelor" show this week. Just know, I want to hear what you think too!

I liked the host's purple shirt.
Michelle--do not like her at all--sour grapes already.

Do we really need drinking all the time? I think not!

Girls dressed halfway decent on first date.

Rozlyn looked very hot!

Christina sounds very high schoolish gushing about Jake--give me a break!

Ashleigh makes a fool of herself in her bikini.

Rozlyn gets a rose--good choice. (She had me fooled as well.)

Ali gets the 1 on 1 date and a rose--good choice again, awesome. He's 2 for 2 in my book.

Ali looks very good! But, does she own only yellow clothes?

Elizabeth's note sounds stupid but gets a rose which is still ok by me.

Vienna thinks she is a Miss know it all!

Ella goes nuts over a cupcake? Wouldn't a rose be better, Ella? Just asking!

ROZLYN GETS KICKED OUT--WOW!

Ashley does not get a rose--too bad, think she should have!

Chistine goes home too! Sad for her, knew she would cry.

My favorite now is ALI!

Michelle lucks out again--PHOOEY!

Interesting blog post about the show here that Karen read this morning at Mama Kat's Losin' It. If you write about this show, you can link up to it.

Tweet This

Tweet Me from Karen & Gerard Zemek

4 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

I just want to add my two cents worth here. I like Ali too but still like Elizabeth as well, even though I do think it was goofy of her to read the note to him. I thought writing a note was a smart idea because it seems they don't get much 1 on 1 time, but then instead of giving it to him, she reads it for him. Glad they kicked off Rozlyn to cut down his chances of choosing the wrong girl. Obviously, she must not have been all that interested in him.

What's with him always addressing the group of girls as "guys"? I'm not big on this bachelor.

Also thought that first group date was dumb--none of them really had any time with him at all! The Six Flag date looked like a lot of fun though!
--Karen

Daisy said...

I like Ali, too! But since she always wears yellow, it almost seems like she's wearing the same thing all the time.

That whole Rozlyn thing is turning into a huge scandal! I think it was all a publicity stunt to try to get famous or something.

I'm glad you don't write about the show until Wed, because we never watch until the next night because it's on past my bedtime!

Anonymous said...

I was somewhat disappointed that they wasted so much time on the "scandal". And I was even more annoyed at how Rozlyn seemed to be totally clueless as to how her actions were wrong.

Nonetheless I haven't decided yet who I'm rooting for. All of these girls seem a little too much for me right now.

Sandee said...

This post makes me so happy we don't have television. Just saying.

Have a terrific day. :)

Post a Comment