Here's the questions from last week's meme hosted by Never Growing Old to help our readers get to know us better so sometimes we'll post it on this blog, and sometimes on our book blog.
1. Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything?
2. Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)?
3. What color eyes do you have?
4. Look to your left....what do you see?
5. Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?
1. Karen won first place for her green peppers she grew in her garden at her elementary school. Gerard never won first place in anything as an individual but we did as a team both in bowling and volleyball.
2. Never paint my toenails because I always wear socks and shoes.
3. We both have big brown eyes.
4. To the left is our cat, Manny, right is our cat Spunky Doodle. They always come when I'm on the computer.
5. Karen prefers the soft, Gerard prefers the crunchy. Speaking of cookies, I order four boxes of Girl Scout cookies. Have you ordered yours yet?