Thursday, May 3, 2012

Vote Spunky Doodle in Lisa Unger's Pet Contest on Facebook



Please vote for me in Lisa Unger's Pet Contest.  If I win, she'll include me in one of her next books!  Karen and Gerard both read her books.  Here is the link to vote:  http://apps.facebook.com/lisaungerpromotion/contests/217276/voteable_entries I was the only one who followed the rule to include a picture of one of her books so I hope I win even though it's not too great a picture of me! Voting ends May 9 and you can vote once a day.

Here's our review of Twice, the book in the picture.

(50 cents per legitimate comment during May goes to Joni and Friends for family retreat scholarships for those having special needs children.)

Share this:

5 comments:

Sandee said...

I hope you win, but I don't do Facebook. Sorry.

Have a purrfect day. My best to your mom. :)

Sparkle said...

I had my human vote for you, Spunky!

BeadedTail said...

We hope you win Spunky Doodle! We think any picture of you is a great one!

Mrs4444 said...

I voted!!! Good luck, and congrats on being the only one to actually follow the directions. (I love that :)

Lin said...

I voted too! I sure hope you win!

Post a Comment