Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Mischief With Abby Dabby Doo


While my mommy and daddy worked in the yard Saturday because it was a nice sunny day, I found a nice soft spot in the shade. It just happened to be on top of the flowers by our fence.  I think this is how the term "flower bed" came to be. Don't I look pretty surrounded by the purple flowers? My mommy and daddy thought so too so they even told me to go back again so they could get a picture! When you're cute, you can get away with just about everything! Or, maybe on second thought, it's just because they love me so much more than their flowers.

I think there's is a verse in the Bible about this--something about love covereth a multitude of sins.

Please go vote for Spunky if you are on Facebook.

Join the Monday Mischief Pet Blog Hop and be sure to visit others.

(50 cents per legitimate comment during May goes to Joni and Friends for family retreat scholarships for those having special needs children.)


8 comments:

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

Just hopped by to meet y'all! You do look perfect in that flower bed. They must have planted it just for you!

Hope y'all have a great week!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Anonymous said...

Awwww, gotta love the flower bed.

Patrice and Higgins said...

First time that I have sniffed around your blog! Nice to meet you!! You looked mighty comfy cozy in your flower bed!!!

~Higgins

Bassetmomma said...

Nice to meet you! You look awful comfy in that bed of flowers!

Sandee said...

Our Little Bit does the same thing.

Have a terrific day. :)

Rebecca said...

AWWW! So sweet. :)

BeadedTail said...

Abby, you are so cute we bet you get away with a lot of things!

Colby said...

Good point! I never really thought of the reason why it was called a flower bed. My boys did the same thing in my mom's flower bed. She did the same thing and thought taking pictures of the dogs was more important then saving the flowers.

Post a Comment