Sunday, May 13, 2012

That's What Moms Do

Happy Mother's Day everyone. I am a pet mom and when I saw this cute video, I just had to borrow it for my mother's day post this year. Hope you enjoy it too!


Karen and Spunky Doodle





Karen and Moe--our first cat.










Karen and Manny
Karen and Abby Dabby Doo












One more thing the video left out is making the doctor appointments and paying whatever it costs to keep our "kids" healthy.

(50 cents per legitimate comment during May goes to Joni and Friends for family retreat scholarships for those having special needs children.)

 Share this:

5 comments:

Beth Ann Chiles said...

Thank you for that sweet video! That was adorable. It also left out " cleaning up after we up chuck a hair ball".

BeadedTail said...

Cute video! Happy Mother's Day to you Karen! Hope you have a special day with your furbabies (and Gerard too)!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

isn't that just the BEST video? I posted that on my Cat Chat With Caren & Cody Facebook page on Friday I think...I just adore it! Soooo cute!

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Ann in the UP said...

Thank you for that video, Karen. I loved it all---and to great piano music. I hope my cat children know how much I love them!

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Post a Comment