Thursday, May 10, 2012

Great News--Our Friend, Sadie, Is OK

Don't worry, Sadie, the furs will grow back!

We were so happy to hear that our friend, Sadie, over at Beaded Tail is home again after her surgery and that the tumor that was removed was not cancerous!  YAY, YAY, YAY!  Please stop by and welcome her home!  I look kind of like her, except she is about 30 pounds bigger! Sadie had to have furs removed like I did for the surgery but don't worry, they grow back in a couple months or so. Sadie lives in Oregon and often goes to the beach. Praise God, he cares about us doggies too!  Woof!  Woof!

Some people may think it is silly to pray for our pets, but I Peter 5:6-7 says:
Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time; Casting ALL your care upon him; for he careth for you.
Pet owners definitely care about their pets so according to this verse, it is not only okay to pray for pets, but God wants us to if they are a concern of ours!  I am so thankful my God loves and cares for me so much and is interested in my life and likes hearing me come to Him with my concerns.  He is a loving Father!

(50 cents per legitimate comment during May goes to Joni and Friends for family retreat scholarships for those having special needs children.)

Share this:

2 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Thank you so much Abby! My furs were stolen pretty close to where yours was stolen too but I'm glad to know they'll grow back! I thought of your strength to get through what you did and know I can get through all this too. We know that I'm going to be okay because furiends from around the world crossed their paws and prayed for me. My mommy and I are very grateful to everybuddy!

Sandee said...

Excellent news indeed. We do love our babies.

Have a terrific day. :)

Post a Comment