Monday, May 14, 2012

See What Abby Got Me For Mother's Day

Mother's Day Gifts From Abby

My dog got me mother's day gifts! I wasn't expecting anything so was surprised. She is a very good shopper, with help from her daddy, of course! She got me a cute card with a dog on the front whose head moves while singing "Anything You Want." She also got me a new cap that says "DOG MOM" on it and a t-shirt that says "MOM OF A RESCUE DOG." Both items were ordered from bad dog frida, LLC. Thank you, Abby! You are a wonderful dog and we love you very much!

She felt a little bit sad when she'd see me wearing my CAT MOM shirt so she wanted to get me a DOG MOM shirt. I also had extra cat time with my cats so a very nice mother's day. How about you? Did you get any mother's day gifts from your pets?

(50 cents per legitimate comment during May goes to Joni and Friends for family retreat scholarships for those having special needs children.)

Share this:

2 comments:

BeadedTail said...

You got your mom really nice gifts Abby! Good job not looking at the camera either! I do that all the time so I know what skill it takes!

Woos,
Sadie

Lin said...

What nice gifts you got! No, I didn't get anything from the kitties, but they both spent time with me out in the yard, which was nice.

Happy Mother's Day to you, Karen! I'm glad you had a nice day. :)

Post a Comment