Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Gotcha Day to Manny Boy

This is my Gotcha Day present?
Manny is now 7 years old and considered a "Mature Adult" cat.  We got him when he was 3 years old and am so glad we did.  He is Mr. Nice Nice and very affectionate, although he still does not want to be picked up.

I am switching to the Science Diet Active Longevity food for cats 7+ years because we want our cats to be healthy and live long lives.  This food is "precisely balanced nutrition to improve kidney health and support vital organs."  It also says it is easy to digest so I am changing Spunky Doodle over to it too from the one for sensitive stomach.  Spunky is 8 now.

Both our cats seem to like it.  I just started mixing it with some of their other Purina food and they ate it all up with no problem.  I promise Manny, we'll have some fun play time when I get home from work and some TV time too when I watch the Survivor reunion that I taped (by the way, I am so happy for Kim, the winner of Survivor this year, she dominated and still was likeable)!   
Hurry home!


Have a nice nappy day, Manny, and you'll get some treats later too . . . I promise!

(50 cents per legitimate comment during May goes to Joni and Friends for family retreat scholarships for those having special needs children.)

Share this:

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Happy Gotcha Day to you, Manny!

BeadedTail said...

Happy Gotcha Day Manny! We think you're a sweetie! Hope you have a pawesome day!

Sparkle said...

Happy gotcha day, Manny!!!

Post a Comment