Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Cool Bridge At The Park

I like pictures of bridges so thought I would take some of the suspended bridge at the Fernhill picnic area on the Big Creek Parkway where we often go.
This is the view as we approach the bridge.


It actually hangs on wires and bounces as we walk on it.  The water was pretty high because we just had a big storm a couple nights ago.  I took this after we crossed it.  I think this is my best picture of the bridge.

Here is Gerard and Abby on the bridge.

A man we didn't know offered to take our picture together!  I am not that fat.  I had my cell phone, the camera case, my keys and some dog treats in my pockets which made them bulge out.
Which picture do you like best?  Do you like bridges too?  Do you have any cool ones nearby you?

(This post was inspired by the Goat's post about a green bridge.)

Share this:

3 comments:

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Nice photos!

BeadedTail said...

That's a pretty place and neat bridge! It was nice that you got a photo of all 3 of you on the bridge!

Anonymous said...

I actually like the 2nd one best. I do like bridges. There are some neat old wooden bridges where we go camping every year.

Post a Comment