Monday, March 14, 2011

Spunky's Big Jump by Spunky Doodle

I am the "Spunkster" and one of the things I like doing lately is jumping on top of stuff. In this video, you can see me high up on top of Karen's closet. I jumped up when she wasn't looking so she missed that part. After her and Manny begged me to come down for about 5 minutes, I did. (Karen cut out most of the part when they were begging me to come down.) I do like that they missed me! To make it a little more fun for you to watch, try to predict where I will jump and what I will do when I first come down.

1. Do you think I will jump onto the headboard, the bed, the chair, or the floor?
2. Do you think I will jump down and run away or jump down and go to Manny?



I don't think Manny ever jumped up here. He does do a big loud jump when he comes off the third floor of the cat tree though!

Stop by Bozo's Pet Pride for more pet posts.

10 comments:

Daisy said...

Good jumping, Spunky. I love being up high and jumping around on stuff, too.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

I began to wonder if Spunky was EVER going to jump! Cats do what they please, don't they?

Thistle Cove Farm said...

My apologies; this has been corrected to Proverbs 12:10. Thank you for the book recommendation; I do know the works of Jon Katz and am glad to hear of this, new to me, book.

Sandra

P. S. I would have responded privately but you have your comment set to "noreply-comment@blogger...".

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

YAY Spunky! for a second i was afraid you would stay up there forever!
I love how you gave Manny a kiss when you came down. I also like how Manny sat there waiting for you.

BeadedTail said...

We're glad you came down Spunky! Manny really wanted to get on the computer!

Spunky Doodle said...

Spunky says:

Daisy: I like how you jump too and go way high up on you kitchen cupboards!

Rebecca: Of course we cats do as we please. Cats rule! I can't just jump whenever Karen tells me too. I must keep control at all times.

Sandra of Thistle Cove Farm: I'm glad you stopped by to leave that comment on here. Proverbs 12:10 is my favorite verse! Oh, and Karen says to let you know that she tried changing that Blogger thing but doesn't know how to fix it so it doesn't say no reply. Abby says that Rose In The Storm is a very good book to read, especially if you like dogs and farms!

Cat Chat: Ha, ha, ha--I like creating suspense! Thanks so much for watching the video all the way to the end. Karen works very hard on these although she didn't put any titles in this one. I don't know why. Manny is a very nice brother most of the time. I love him. I am more adventuresome than Manny. I even let Karen hold me sometimes!

Beaded Tail: Really Manny just wanted Karen to get on the computer so he could lay in the chair next to her and get pet. He's such a kiss up!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Bello questo video !
Buona domenica :)
Myriam

Sylvia K said...

WOW! We don't see how you jump up that high!! That's great! Wish I could do it!!!

Sam and Mojo

Anonymous said...

It's supposed to be easier coming down than going up, but it looks like you needed to give it a great deal of thought.

Gattina said...

I think once up there Spanky loved to be part of the decoration. He looks very nice between the pictures. Anyway cats never do what you want. Be lucky that you didn't have to wait for a few days that he would come town, lol !

Post a Comment