Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Like Exploring by Abby

I got to go exploring. Karen walked me and Gerard came along but she took me a new way. It was an hour walk too! Woo Hoo! I love long walks like these when it isn’t hot!

We went in a big circle! Instead of going straight like Gerard takes me, Karen turned down a side street. It even had a big hill like at the park but was longer!

I feel a bit sad that Karen didn’t enjoy the walk as much as I did. She was a little cold and something got in her shoe that gave her a blister on the bottom of her foot by the time we got home. If it was summer, she could have taken her shoe off, but she didn’t want her foot getting cold so just toughed it out. It was a very good walk though, Karen. I love going new ways and seeing new things and getting lots of new sniffs! Woof, Woof!

When was the last time you went somewhere you’ve never been before? Do you like exploring too?


Happy spring everybody! Stop by Pet Pride for more pet posts.

6 comments:

Sandee said...

Good for you Abby. Going a new way is indeed lots of fun. Our Little Bit tells us this all the time.

I guess the last place we went that was new was our cruise to the Caribbean. We'd never been to Florida before either. Lots of new things.

Have a woof, woof day Abby. I hope your moms blister heals quickly. :)

BeadedTail said...

Sounds like a fun adventure with Karen! It's too bad she didn't enjoy it as much as you did but maybe next time she won't have something in her shoe and she'll like it a lot better! I love to go exploring new places too! I have a question though, if Gerard always goes straight, how do you get back home and not end up in the next county? BOL!

Woofs,
Sadie

Sharkbytes said...

New is good. New is required. New is indispensable.

Abby said...

Sandee: Glad you go like going new places too! I haven't been to either of those places yet. Karen's foot is better now. Woof! Woof!

Beaded Tail: She got the pebble out. The next time we went, she liked it much better--it was warmer too! Gerard and I love to see how FAR we can go and try to break our record. Mostly I am the one who wants to keep going. Then we just turn around and come back the same way so we don't get lost! Woof! Woof!

Sharkbytes: You said it! Woof! Woof!

Anonymous said...

Abby, if I had a nice dog like you, I would love to go down some new roads and trails :-)

Abby said...

Ron: I think you should go on Petfinder and get a nice dog like me. There are lots of nice dogs waiting for good homes! If you don't have one and like to walk, you should definitely get one! WOOF! What are you waiting for?

Post a Comment