Wednesday, August 19, 2009

When You Fall In Love, What Side of Brain Do You Use?


Take this little quiz to find out. Here are my results and I feel they hit the nail on the head.




You Are Left Brained in Love



When it comes to love, you try to be as rational as possible. Your head doesn't lead you astray.
You believe that love should never be blind, and you're not the type to get swept away easily.
You are a cool customer when you fall for someone. You are able to look at things directly.
You believe the honesty is key to a good relationship. You also try to be dependable and trustworthy.

and share your results in the comments.

5 comments:

Sandee said...

You Are Right Brained in Love

When it comes to love, you go with your gut not with your head.

You have an open heart. You fall in love easily and get hurt just as easily.

You are spontaneous with relationships. You go with the flow and don't worry about the future.

You are romantic, empathetic, and caring. More than most people, you really love being in love.

I'm not surprised by this at all.

Have a terrific day Karen. :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi Karen, I came over from Red Pine Mountain.. I will remember you in healing prayers..
I had a scare back in June, it turned out to be calcifications that they just will keep an eye on..it was really hard..the waiting..no fun.. hang in there! :)

Karen said...

Karen, I just want you to know I am praying. Hugs.

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Sandee: Interesting that you are the other side from me. Thanks for your prayers!

Far Side of 50: Thanks for stopping by and for the encouraging words. Hopefully yours will stay okay.

Karen: Thanks so much for stopping by to let me know you're praying for me. I appreciate all the prayers I can get.

The Silver Age Sara said...

I got right brained which I believe is accurate. Love these quizzes!!

Post a Comment