Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Five Words That Describe My Blog


At Becca's Buzz I found this easy meme that I thought may be kind of fun to do. Feel free to go to her blog and sign up to participate too. Each wee she puts out a different list to do. This is the first time I'm participating. This week's list is Five Words That Describe My Blog. Here is what I think, hope you agree but if you think of another word, I'd love to hear it (as long as it's not mean).
humorous
fresh
informative
personal
homey

4 comments:

Daisy said...

I think you picked perfect words to describe your blog! Especially "homey" because coming here is like visiting a friend.

BeccA's Buzz said...

Hello Karen!! Thanks for playing your very first GM5 meme :) I have never visited your blog before but it's nice and hearing you describe it makes a person want to come back again!! Have a great day.

Tina Kubala said...

Your blog is, indeed, all those things.

The Silver Age Sara said...

Those were great Karen. I especially liked the homey one because your blog is like home.

Post a Comment