Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Standing Firm in Faith in Jesus Regardless of Persecution

At Word Journey I saw this powerful video that really made me thankful that I live in the USA and don't face this kind of persecution for my faith. It also reminded me I really need to pray faithfully for those who do. Please take the time to view it.



When this kind of persecution is going on in the world today, it makes me wonder why God doesn't step in like He did in Daniel when Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were thrown into King Nebucadnezzar's fiery furnace for not bowing down to worship his idol. They were delivered unharmed and didn't even smell of smoke while the guards who threw them in died. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

Voice of the Martyrs is SUCH a worthy organization and I so appreciate you featuring why they are so necessary, Karen.

While here, I also purused back and was charmed by your relationship with your husband and your later-in-life marriage. So glad you two found each other and have such a rich relationship. Happy (belated) Anniversary!

The Silver Age Sara said...

Karen, I'm so sorry I can't watch videos on line because this is one I surely want to see. I'd love it if you could write a summary so I can learn more on this important topic.

Post a Comment